Green Interiors- Soothing Green & Flower Paintings
Green Interiors- using soothing green to create mood
Green Interiors- Whatever shade you try, green brings many benefits.
Emerald, Jade , Malachite, Peridot, Lime, Moss, Chartreuse, Sap, Mint, Chrome, Fern, Olive, Pistachio .. whatever your favourite shade, green is a colour of balance and harmony, the colour of Nature.
Bringing green into your space, whether in big painted walls, or small touches here and there, some plants or a painting will always create a sense of calm. The mind goes instantly to peaceful places like forests, the sea, gardens. Places you would naturally relax.
Green eases the heart and soul and is wonderful at creating soothing, balanced relaxation. It creates optimism and emotional tranquility, which, to me sounds like a very good reason to bring some green into my life!
- Green is soothing it provides both mental and physical relaxation
- Helps treat depression, nervousness and anxiety
- Provides a sense of renewal, freedom, self-control and harmony
If you would like to gain that gorgeous feeling of green peace its easy to do.
- Introduce a few green plants to a room, use different shades of green from the blue green tones of aloe to the dark deep leaves of tropical foliage.
- Create a feature wall in an otherwise neutral room. Go for a green which really resonates with you and makes you feel good.
- Bring in green with a painting or print
- Soft textured cushions in different shades of green can add a lovely touch
Of course, and Im sure its no surprise to you, there is a whole gamut of green shades in my paintings, prints and luxury home goods. pop over and have a look if you would like to add some floral or landscape green to your space or just get some ides ;0) there are lots of original paintings, limited edition prints or you can even get one on a cushion, curtain or wallpaper panel!Please share this...
Please follow me...